From across the pond, today we have Tracey from Procrastination Mama sharing her faves with us! Photo of Tracey and her family by Louise Freeland Photography.
1. Moments Notebook: I have had a book similar to this since Kitty my No.1 child was small. I write in it, just a few words regularly of all the funny things they are doing or saying or any special moments happen that i don’t want to forget.
2. Sugar Snap Studio print: This is a must for all rooms too. So much great art for kids out there. I have lots from etsy but these are cute too.
3. Lettie Belle ‘Animal Fair’ Cushions
4. H&M top: I’m a sucker for black clothes for kids and in general there is not an abundance of it. H&M is my favourite basic shop for all of them. I recently bought Lola this ruched long sleeve black jersey top in every size it makes so I have a good basic to last her until she’s 18 months! And it’s only £2.99!
5. Flensted Swallow Mobile: Love all these paper mobiles by Danish company Flensted. We have the swallows. Beautiful to look at for adults and kids!
6. Louis the Lion Sleeping Bags: These are an essential when they move to a cot from a moses basket. No need for blankets or anything that can go over their heads. Such a great idea!
7. Wonderworld Wooden Rainbow Sound Blocks: One of my kids best presents. Beautiful and practical. Winner!
8. Rolling Stones T-shirt: I also love the Rock and Roll t-shirts they have for kids. And such fabulous value!
9. Pink Cloud Cushion Cover: I’m a sucker for cushions in every room. My husband hates them but what can i say. Such a great way to add new colour and features to a space.